RFM Group are looking to recruit a Contracts Manager to join the Repairs division at RFM Group.
RFM Group have won an exciting new opportunity for a prestigious client in Yorkshire with stock throughout the North East, Yorkshire and West Midlands for 10 years. RFM Group are now recruiting for that next person who has ambition and experience within the Social Housing Repairs & Voids. Based at our Head Office in Yeadon on the outskirts of Leeds, the successful candidate will manage a small team of multi-skilled/trade operatives and supply partners.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing both directly employed and subcontractors, ensuring they are managed and motivated to deliver cost effective, high quality customer focused productivities
- Implementing all our policies, Company and industry standards and initiatives and manage contractual compliancy across all contracts
- Collaborating with other Operations Managers and Contract Managers and colleagues in all divisions to develop best practise and implement change
- Leading on effective risk management and protect business reputation
- Managing and maximising the operational service delivery and productivity through business systems and process to achieve high levels of performance
- Constantly reviewing cost, risk, project and margin improvement plans
- Overseeing the completion of the month end reports ensuring their accuracy and timelines
- A degree of travelling for audits and surveying
QUALIFICATIONS, TECHNICAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Must have proven experience in significant repairs and maintenance and void projects, managing the development and performance of all aspects of social housing contract operations.
- A good understanding of NHF schedule of rates v7, SOR codes, scheduling, van stock implementation, supply chain implementation, planning & compliance and able to scope
- Strong track record of maintaining and building strong customer relationships and managing multi-site workforces
- Excellent interpersonal skills and deliver effective interaction with all members of the Regional and Senior Management Teams.
- The ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with key stakeholders and ensure best practice prevails throughout the Region’s activities
- Must have at least 2 years previous experience of operating at Manager Level or above with a track record of successfully delivering repair and void works within the social housing sector, on time, on budget and with a high degree of customer satisfaction
- You may have experience of the following: HS&E, Commercial Awareness Management, Project Strategy, Commercial Issues, Construction, Building Management Systems, Procurement, Risk Management, Sub-Contract co-ordination
- Experience of weekly/monthly meetings with clients and customers
- Cost Control and Budget Management
- Performance management and KPI reporting
CONTRACTS MANAGER REPORTS TO
- Fiona Stewart, Managing Director
BENEFITS – WHAT WE WILL OFFER
- A salary between £45k-£55k (depending on experience)
- Car or Mileage Allowance
- Pensions and Bonus
- Working hours Monday to Friday 8am-5pm (Flexibility)
- 20 days holiday (Plus bank hols and an additional day every year up to 25 days.)
ABOUT RFM GROUP
As a dynamic integrated property services provider, we help our clients of every shape and size in the commercial, retail, educational and residential sectors. Between them, our Construction, Facilities and Repair divisions mean they get one-stop simplicity or the chance to choose the services they need the most.
Accommodating people is what we do; and taking care of every aspect of their working or living space is how we do it. Whether we’re designing and building from scratch or fitting out, repairing or managing a property we’ll look after it like it’s our own. This applies to our staff too, we welcome, nurture and pish our staff to reach their full potential in a friendly and accommodating environment. We’re more than just a service provider, we’re a consultancy, and we’ve got the expertise, vision and technology to take care of our staff and customers perfectly.
If you are interested in this great opportunity and further your career we are very keen to hear from you.
Please send your CV to Leonie Padgett at Leonie.Padgett@rfm-group.com by Friday 19th April 2019. Alternatively, if you have any questions about this role then please don’t hesitate to get in touch by calling 0113 202 9000.