We are looking for an experienced Voids Supervisor to join our Repairs team.
The primary objective of the role is to carry out a number of day to day repairs and void works including void pre and post inspections in the North East for RFM on behalf of our Housing Association client.
- Checking the quality of all Repairs & Maintenance
- Checking the quality of works in all void properties
- Ensuring all works are being completed within set deadlines
- First line of command for all trades, labour and sub-contractors on site
- Ensuring Health and Safety procedures are being followed
- Ensuring works are being carried out to the programme and within budget
- Feeding back progress reports to the Management team
- Managing and maintaining programme of works
- Checking works for any snagging to be completed
Skills / Experience
- Previous experience of working on Social Housing projects at a Supervisory level
- Good working knowledge of SOR codes (Schedule of Rates)
- Valid Asbestos Awareness Certificate (Although this is not essential as we can arrange for you to do this online prior to commencing with the Client)
- Clean Driving Licence
- High Level and understanding of Health & Safety requirements and procedures
- Contracts Manager
How to Apply
- If you would like too apply for this role, please email your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you would like further information, contact our Leeds office on 0113 202 9000.