If you're like most people, you probably cringe at the thought of deep cleaning. It sounds like a lot of work, and frankly, it can be. But there's no need to despair - with a few helpful tips, deep cleaning can be a reality for you and your workplace.
In this post, we’ll outline a few deep cleaning tips that will make the process much easier. From containing odours to removing stains and dust, we’ve got you covered. So read on and get ready to tackle your deep cleaning challenge!
Office cleaning is one of the most important tasks that a business can take on. Not only does it help to maintain a clean and tidy workspace, but it also helps to reduce the amount of stress that employees feel.
There are a number of ways that office cleaning can be done effectively. One approach is to use deep cleaning techniques, which involve taking extra care in removing all the dirt, dust and debris from every nook and cranny. This process is often times more thorough than traditional office cleaning and it can help to restore your workplace to its original condition.
Professional Deep Cleaning
Another effective way to clean an office is by using professional cleaners who specialise in this area. Their services will not only remove the dirt and dust from the carpets, but they will also treat any stains that may have been present. In addition, they will also add protection against future damage so you can avoid costly repairs in the future.
Deep cleaning involves undertaking a structured and fully planned cleaning regimen that is more comprehensive than a standard clean. A step-by-step procedure is followed to ensure every article is reached, with the appropriate cleaning agents and tools used in every area.
- Cleaning behind radiators and fitted furniture
- High cleaning
- Cleaning equipment
- Floor scrubbing
- Wall washing
- Cleaning vents and grilles
- Sanitising soft furnishings
- Window washing
- Cleaning cupboards and storage spaces
- Wiping doors and door furniture
- Cleaning entrances and public areas
- Cleaning light fittings
Deep Cleaning Tips
There’s no doubt that a clean office is a happy office. Not only does it look nicer and feel more comfortable, but it also boosts productivity. Here are some deep cleaning tips that will help keep your office in top shape and free from harmful bacteria:
- Remove all the clutter. This includes everything from magazines to outdated files to stray pens and pencils.
- Wipe down every surface with a clean rag or sponge.
- Clean out all the waste baskets and empty coffee cups.
- Vacuum every corner and crevice.
- Get rid of any unwanted furniture ornaments and decorations.
- Scrub toilets, sinks, showers, windowsills, doorsills, and ceilings with a cleaner designed for this purpose.
- Polish all wood surfaces with a wood care solution or polishing cloth.
- Wash windowsills, frames and screens regularly; this helps to prevent rain from clinging onto the surface and causing mildew.
- Clean the inside of ovens and kitchen appliances; this will help ensure that food doesn’t stick to the grate or create harmful smoky fumes.
- Vacuum often, especially if you have hardwood floors or upholstery; dirt and dust can accumulate over time, creating an ideal environment for mould growth.
Professionally mist (or fog) the premises. The misting method uses a biocide that is a 1 per cent Silver Stabilized Hydrogen Peroxide blend that avoids utilising concentrates or dangerous chemicals in the field of application, to quickly deliver a broad-spectrum biocide to the surface and airborne viruses.
The next step is a wipe service utilising a 3 per cent Silver Stabilized Hydrogen Peroxide, for all touch points.
Deep Cleaning is an Investment
In addition, regular deep cleanings will help protect your investment and keep your office running smoothly.
Additionally, deep cleanings can also help to prevent costly repairs in the future.
By taking care of all the little details, you’ll be preventing dirt, dust mites, and other irritants from accumulating over time and causing damage.
As a result, you’ll be able to keep your office looking and feeling great, while boosting productivity.
Thorough cleaning of the office space is equally important for maintaining a healthy and clean environment. Hence, it is always better to get in touch with expert cleaners whenever you want to deep clean your office premises.
Ask for our assistance and know more about how we can make the job easy for you!
A full glossary of cleaning terms can be found in RFM Group’s Industry Terms in Cleaning Glossary.