Are your facilities due a service review?
The pandemic has certainly created an uncertain time for us all. The ways in which we work have changed forever. As such it’s time to change the ways in which we manage buildings too with a Strategic Facilities Service Review from RFM Group
As well as cost savings, we’ll keep your team safe and ensure the right environment to return to work, support well being and enhance productivity.
Would you benefit from a Teams call or meeting, to explore RFM Group’s services and what we can offer, to see if there are any further areas where RFM can add value and further support your organisation during these troubling times.
Would your organisation benefit from our help?
Recently we have engaged with many of our customers and the benefits of our conversations have been very well received. Would your organisation benefit from our help?
Review your FM Services
Some of the key areas where we have helped are:
- Reworking of current programmes and schedules of works to be more in line with your current business demands.
- Carrying out a FREE building and compliance audit through our consultancy-led approach.
- Audit report feedback identifying key compliance issues and where there is potential for economies of scale or cost savings.
- Better ways to spend your FM budget or work with you to reduce service costs such as:
- Office workspace review, including dilapidations options as well as commercial space management advice.
- Energy reduction measures – at no cost to you, means guaranteed savings, delivered turnkey by RFM, with free audits, surveys and proposals. Including:
- Ground Source Heat Pumps
- LED Lighting upgrades
- Metering installations
- Energy management and monitoring software.
Strategic FM review
As we did back in 2008 during the recession, we aligned our services with our clients and supported and assisted them in reducing costs, giving great visibility on risk and compliance and streamlining services using the latest technology and best practice.
We fully understand your need to maintain a required level of service for business continuity purposes, we feel that our experience in all things property can be used by you very effectively.
We fully appreciate you may be restructuring and are perhaps looking to do things differently, so now is the time to turn to the Property Experts.